GAA Handball have issued strict guidelines for players and spectators for the upcoming, rearranged 2020 All-Ireland 4-Wall Finals in Kingscourt HC, Cavan.
Protocols will be followed based on Sport Ireland’s Return to Play Guidance (Issued Nov 2021).
Player & Spectator Guidelines:
- The use of the EU Digital COVID Certificate (vaccine or recovery certificate) will be required for accessing indoor sporting activities and events.
- Accompanied Minors (U18) are not required to be fully vaccinated, recovered, or asked to show a Covid-19 Pass.
- A max of 6 spectators per Singles finalist will be permitted entry.
- A max of 3 spectators per Juvenile Doubles finalist will be permitted entry.
- Collection of Contract Tracing Data is required from all attendees.
- The wearing of Face Coverings will be mandatory whilst inside the venue.
- Symptomatic individuals are strongly advised not to attend.
- Players/Spectators must remain in their pods whilst inside the venue. Designated seating areas will be provided.
- Players (& their spectators) will only be permitted entry during the match prior to their own match, and must leave immediately after completion of their Final.
- General access for the public / spectators will not be permitted.