Beidh comórtas 2020 Gael Linn ar siúl in Tinryland HC, Ceatharlach ar an Domhnach 2 Feabhra ag tosú ag 11am. Reáchtáiltear comórtas Gael Linn trí Ghaeilge, agus spreagtar úsáid na Gaeilge ar fud an chomórtais.
The 2020 Gael Linn competition will take place in Tinryland HC, Carlow on Sunday 2nd February starting at 11am.The Gael Linn competition is run through Irish, with the use of the Irish language encouraged throughout the competition.
Sixteen young players from eight clubs around the country, two clubs representing each province will play two singles games followed by a mixed doubles game and it promises to be a fantastic day of juvenile handball. The following are the list of participants taking part and the draws for the Corn and Sólas competitions are attached below.
The representatives from each province are as follows:
- Moycullen HC, Galway – Cara Hanley & Mark Gillespie
- Abbeyknockmoy HC, Galway – Aoife Flynn & Caleb Donnellan
- Clogh, Kilkenny – Roibeard O’Bronáin & Ciarrai Mac Uidhir
- Kilfane, Kilkenny – Caith Ni Shiordain & Cian O Dochartaigh
- Tuamgraney, Clare – Clíodhna Rodgers & Jack Madden
- Boherbue, Cork – Carmel Kelleher & Sean Óg Sheehan
- Monaghan Harps, Monaghan – Emily McGinnity & Callum Sherry
- Breacach, Tyrone – Keeva Owens & Cathair Owens
Note: The ball used for the Gael Linn competition is the Challenger 2 Handball.