We encourage all our members to follow the HSE guidelines on social distancing. We can all work together to protect ourselves and others in our communities from #COVID19.
Below you will find some important information and resources from the HSE.
The digital partner pack continues to be updated and can be downloaded online at:
The digital partner pack contains:
- The most up to date posters on Coronavirus COVID-19 (please display and share these as widely as you can, and please replace any previous posters that you might have used with the updated version)
- Videos that you can share and display
- Leaflets, social media assets and more
- Translated resources in 10 languages can be found at: https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/news/newsfeatures/covid19-updates/partner-resources/covid-19-translated-resources/
- Social distancing graphics for premises floors can be found here: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/472f64-covid-19-coronavirus-guidance-and-advice/#social-distancing-graphics
- The Department of Rural and Community Development plan can be found here: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/70be56-government-action-plan-for-community-response-to-covid-19/
For the most up to date information and advice on Coronavirus, please go to:
- Department of Health: https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/c36c85-covid-19-coronavirus/
- HSE: https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/
- HPSC: https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/respiratory/coronavirus/novelcoronavirus/