The entry system is now live for the 2018 40x20 Irish Worlds Trials / Junior Nationals which takes place in Wexford / Carlow venues on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th April. With Qualifiers on Saturday 31st March (Easter Saturday) in nationwide venues.
Entry can only be made online through our official online entry system in association with myclubfinances.ie by clicking the link below.
Entry Fee: €25 for the World Trials / Junior Nationals - Singles Grades
Entry Fee: €15 for the 11 & Under (Fun Event) - Singles Grades
ENTRY DEADLINE IS FRIDAY 9th MARCH @ 12 MIDNIGHT
The six grades which will decide the Official Irish Junior Team are as follows:
- Girls 19 & Under Singles
- Girls 17 & Under Singles
- Girls 15 & Under Singles
- Boys 19 & Under Singles
- Boys 17 & Under Singles
- Boys 15 & Under Singles
Please note as these are the World Trials Grades, then the World Championship age limits applies, i.e. for 15 & Under players, the player must be 15 or Under on the last day of the tournament – 19th August 2018.
The grades that are being run this year are as follows:
- Girls 13 & Under Singles
- Boys 13 & Under Singles
- Girls 11 & Under Singles (Fun Event)
- Boys 11 & Under Singles (Fun Event)
For players to be eligible for the above Junior Nationals grades then they must meet the age requirement on the day of the final, i.e. for 11 & Under players, the player must be 11 or Under on the 15th April 2018.
Please note there are no B Grades this year as this is a Worlds Year and every player has a right to aim for the Worlds Team. Same applies for the 13 & Under grades. There will be plate competitions for all first round loser in all grades.
Please note the grading committee for the Worlds Trials / Junior Nationals will have the final say on player’s grading and seeding. Their decision will be final.
- Entries will only be accepted through the online system and can be paid for by credit card or laser card.
- No entries will be accepted after the closing date. All entries received after the deadline will go on a sub lists as long as payment is received by the office. If drop out’s occur at the last minute then these sub’s will be allocated a position in order.
- Players can only enter one grade.
- By entering this competition you automatically agree to be available to play on both the qualifying weekend and the national’s weekend – as above. As other years the 11 & Under Boys and Girls competitions are only played on the main weekend i.e. 14th & 15th April.
- Please note you will get a confirmation email back from myclubfinances.com to confirm that your entry was successful.If you don’t receive this email confirmation then you must complete the registration process again.
- If you have entered more than one family member, then please email their names and grades to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything possible to keep them together - but we cannot guarantee this for all cases.