The 2018 World Handball Championships will take place in MInnesota on August 9th - 19th. A large Irish contingent is again expected, with players from USA, Canada, Japan, Australia & Ecuador already entered.
GAA Handball will be sending an Official Irish Team to the tournament, with the full 4-Wall team already confirmed. This weekend's Irish Wall-Ball Nationals will see the final two spots on Team Ireland filled with reps being sent to compete in the Mens & Ladies Open 1-Wall.
- The One-Wall will be held Aug 9-14
- The Four-Wall will be held Aug 13-19
- Singles events will start at the beginning of the scheduled dates and doubles will start as needed to finish by the end of the scheduled dates.
- The tournament organisers have arranged for discount rates with several host hotels in the city. Please visit www.2018worldhandball.com/hotels/ for further information.
- Max Events: remember, you can enter two one-wall and two four-wall events max.
- Early Entry Discount runs until May 4th.