Tickets have just gone on sale for the 2019 O Neills All-Ireland Doubles Finals Festival Weekend which takes place from the 27th - 28th April in Kingscourt HC, Cavan.
Following on from the record breaking success of the singles finals festival last month, this weekend promises to provide just as much entertainment. The singles finals saw a sell out crowd descend on the Cavan venue and a large crowd is expected once more as the top doubles pairings in the land contest finals over Saturday and Sunday.
Topping the bill on Saturday evening will be the Minor & Open Finals with several high quality matches in store. Up first will be the Minor Ladies Final between Kildare's Leah Doyle and Abbey Tarrant who face off against Mayo's Clare Reynolds and Cuileann Bourke. The Boys Minor Final sees Monaghan's Eoghan McGinnity and Konrad Kowal take on Kilkenny's Jack Holden and Jack Doyle. Next up is the Ladies Open Final where reigning champions Cork's Catriona Casey and Aishling O Keefe take on Roscommon's Fiona & Siobhan Tully while the Mens Open Final will conclude the programme on Saturday with an intriguing pairing of reigning champions Clare's Diarmaid Nash and Colin Crehan taking on Galway's Mulkerrins brothers, Martin and Diarmuid, which promises to be an epic tussle between some of the most exciting players in the game right now.
Schedules are soon to be released on GAA Handball’s website.
As the demand is so high, patrons are advised to secure their tickets early so as not to be disappointed. Ticket details for the weekend are below and people are asked to read the points of note when booking tickets.
All players competing in finals will get a free pass to both days of action except for the Minor and Senior Finals. This will be a TICKET ONLY EVENT as it is the showpiece occasion of the weekend on Saturday evening.
All tickets purchased on GAA Handball’s online shop will be available for collection only.
|Full Weekend Pass (includes Senior & Minor finals tickets):||€30.00||€20.00||Buy|
|Senior & Minor All-Ireland Finals Ticket Only||€20.00||€10.00||Buy|
|Saturday Pass including Minor & Open Finals||€25.00||€15.00||Buy|
|Saturday One Day Pass excluding Minor & Open Finals||€10.00||€5.00||Buy|
|Sunday One Day Pass||€10.00||€5.00||Buy|
** Please note that only Saturday Passes that include Open Finals and Open/Minor Tickets gain admission to the Minor, Senior Ladies or Men’s Finals.
All tickets can be purchased online from the GAA Handball Shop by clicking the button;
For all queries, please contact Brigid in the GAA Handball Office on 01-819 2385. Only tickets that have been paid for in full will be guaranteed.
Tickets will be available for purchase on the door at the weekend, however, it will be on first come first served basis.
- All Players will receive a pass to all weekend games except Senior Finals. Players will also receive an additional coach/mentor pass for the day of their final only, this also excludes Senior Finals.
- Students must purchase full price tickets. Students may avail of a Student Discount Refund on Open Final tickets and Weekend Passes only. Refunds can be claimed at the venue on presentation of valid Student ID.
- Weekend Referees get a pass to all games.
- Purchase of a spectator day pass guarantees admission to the Complex for that full day (except for Senior Finals) it does not guarantee you a seat in a particular court.
- Court seats in each court will be strictly on a first come first served basis.
- Only Senior/Minor tickets & Saturday Passes guarantee a seat at the Senior/Minor Finals.