The She's Ace Ladies Weekend, in association with Breast Cancer Ireland, is back bigger & better in 2018!
This year we have two exciting new additions to further boost this great weekend on January 19th....
- All-Star Coaching Clinics with elite female stars including Catriona Casey (current All-Ireland Champion), Martina McMahon (current She's Ace Champion) & Aisling Reilly (current World Champion). Spaces are limited so it is a first come basis.
- Athlete Challenge Series where find out who is the Fastest, most Accurate, most Agile, & who has the quickest Reaction Time.
We also have our usual:
- Ladies Open National Ranking Event starting Friday 19th
- One day 4-Wall Tournaments on the Saturday for all ages
- 4-Wall Finals Night on Saturday evening
- Variety of 1-Wall Fun events at Breaffy House on Sunday
- Weekend Showstopper > Mother & Daughter Doubles
Please help us spread the word and encourage all female Handballers in the country to attend this celebration weekend of Female Handball.
Saturday (all 4-Wall):
- 11&U, 13&U, 15&U, 17&U Singles
- Ladies Open Singles (Fri & Sat)
- Ladies B & Ladies Challenger
- 11&U 1-Wall Singles
- Fun 1-Wall Team Event (all ages)
- Mother & Daughter 1-Wall Doubles
- Beginners 1-Wall Challenge
- 4-Wall Coaching Clinics + Doubles tournament (15&U + 17&U only)
- Space are limited for the Coaching Clinics, which will take place on Sunday, and are initially only open for players in the 15&U and 17&U categories. This will be followed by a 4-Wall Doubles competition.
- Players are only allowed to compete in one event per day. The only exception being the Mother & Daughter's Doubles event.