GAA Handball are delighted to announce details of upcoming webinars, which will look at key Officer Roles involved in running a successful club.
Over the four webinars we will look at the roles of:
- The Club Chairperson
- The Club Secretary
- The Club PRO
- The Club Treasurer.
Each webinar is aimed at existing officers but also at new and potential newly elected officers who will be elected at the many AGM`s which are taking place around the country at this time of year.
- Webinar #1: Mon 30th Nov @ 8pm (Chairperson)
- Webinar #2: Thurs 3rd Dec @ 8pm (Secretary)
- Webinar #3: Mon 7th Dec @ 8pm (PRO)
- Webinar #4: Thurs 10th Dec @ 8pm (Treasurer)
- Each Webinar will last 30 mins approx.
- Each Webinar will look at key roles related to each officer position.
- Attendance is not restricted to officers, they are open to anyone with an interest in how a Club is run.
- We expect at least one member from each of our Club`s to be in attendance.
If interested, Please take 30 seconds to register at the below links by 5pm on the day of each Webinar.