Attached are the complete draws and schedule for all games that are to take place in Mount Talbot this weekend.
In all almost 120 players from almost 2 counties will compete for the 13 Cup Titles as well as 12 Plate titles. As with other years some of Ireland's top players in all ages will play in Mount Talbot.
- All players are reminded that Court 1, 2 & 3 are in the Mattie Mc Donagh Centre (EIRCODE F42 V211), with Court 4 in Mount Talbot (EIRCODE F42 DW63).
- In the event of rain all matches scheduled for Court 4 will be played in Four Roads Community Centre (EIRCODE F42 FT91).
- All Cup games will be 15 minutes long or first to 25 aces.
- The Boys U10 matches will be 10 mins long with the Open grade matches being 20 mins long. Any player that loses his/her first game will be included in the plate competition with all plate games 10 minutes long.
- Eye-guards are compulsory for all games and must be worn.
- Only the Official 1-Wall Ball will be used for all matches, some of which have been sponsored by GAA HANDBALL.
- All players are asked to be at their assigned court 20 mins in advance of their game in order to ensure the timely running of the tournament, something we take very serious in Mount Talbot.
- Any late withdrawals should notified to the Club Secretary Liam O Ceallaigh by text on 087 7687785.
The club would like to wish one and all a safe trip to Mount Talbot 2019. The club are grateful for the fantastic support from fellow handballers and their parents throughout Ireland who are taking part in what is our 9th Annual 1-Wall Competition. Players who have pre purchased a tournament jersey, which have been kindly sponsored by Envirogreen and the O'Connor Family, are asked to collect same from the Tournament desk when registering for their 1st game.