Have you ever thought about bringing Handball to your GAA Club? Well now you can with relative ease.
GAA Handball have teamed up with the GAA Community & Health Department to bring you Healthy Handball, a concept aimed at encouraging GAA Clubs nationwide to develop the game in a recreational setting for members of all ages.
And when we say all ages, we don't simply mean the U8 to Senior.....we also mean ALL members, including retired players through to 60+.
What is Healthy Handball?
- Bringing 1-Wall Handball to your GAA Club
- The perfect recreational, non contact game for all ages
- Reap the health benefits whilst having fun (aerobic, flexibility, reactions, co-ordination, agility)
- Attract new members with this non contact sport
- Cheap & Accessible
- Can play indoor or Outdoor
Help Getting Started?
- Purpose built walls are relatively cheap, but don't let the lack of one stop you playing right away
- All that is needed is any flat wall and floor surface that a ball will bounce off (wooden, concrete, tar, block)
- Dimensions & Court Spec
- Contact GAA Handball to arrange Taster Sessions.
- Contact National Development Officer Darragh Daly for further queries - firstname.lastname@example.org