Draws are now available for next weekends Irish Wallball Nationals at Breaffy House, Castlebar and surrounding areas.
Can all players please double check their match timings and ensure they are on site a minimum of 30 minutes ahead of their scheduled times (Note: These are only approx times).
Further details on Plate matches, directions, and key tournament info to follow.
**Draws updated on Thursday PM 4th July**
- We are now maxed out at 392 competitors so the organising committee are not in a place to accept fixture requests
- Please check draws listed above on Wednesday 3rd July for final draws (including injury withdrawal updates)
- All players must report to check in at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled match time
- Can all players please read the key playing rules attached, and respect at all times the volunteer referees on duty over the course of the weekend
All players who lose their first match are eligible for entry into the Plate sections. All Plates will be run on a Doubles format (unless stated otherwise) due to high entry numbers. See below for Plate start times. Draws will be released on www.gaahandball.ie after first round matches have been completed.
- Saturday, 3pm - B13&U, B15&U, B17&U, G15&U, G13&U
- Saturday, 3pm - Men's & Ladies Open
- Sunday, 10.30am (St Gerald's) - Men's B/C combined, Ladies 40+/Challenger combined
- Sunday, 11.50am (St Gerald's) - Ladies B (Singles)
- Sunday, 11.50am (St Gerald's) - Men's Challenger, Men's 40/45+ combined
- Sunday, 12.15pm (St Gerald's) - B19&U (Singles)
- Sunday, 3pm - Men's 50+, Men's 55+
Note: All Adult Plate competitions will require players to register their interest at tournament desk before their name is included in the draws. Juveniles will be automatically entered. Any juvenile player who loses their second round match on Friday may register their interest in playing the Plate at tournament desk and will be included if the schedule allows.