The 2018 GAA Handball Calendar of Events has now been released, and with the New Year just around the corner, there are a lot of important dates/events to keep an eye out for in the not too distant future.
Key Upcoming Dates:
- 5th-7th Jan - Gaffney Memorial (Ballaghaderreen HC, Mayo) - Mens Open National Ranking Event
- 20th-21st Jan - She's Ace Ladies Only Weekend (Breaffy House & surrounding Mayo venues)
- 1st-4th Feb - 3rd Level 40x20 Intervarsities (Kingscourt HC, Cavan)
- 3rd Feb – GAA Handball 2017 All-Stars (Croke Park)
- 4th Feb - GAA Handball Congress (Croke Park)
- 24th Feb - National CnaB Day (Kingscourt HC, Cavan)
- 17th-19th March - All-Ireland 40x20 Singles Finals Festival Weekend (Kingscourt HC, Cavan)
- 7th-8th April - All-Ireland 40x20 Doubles Finals Festival Weekend (Kingscourt HC, Cavan)
- 14th-15th April – Junior Nationals inc Team Ireland Trials Weekend
- 21st-22nd April – World Team Ireland Senior Doubles Trials Weekend
- 5th-7th May – Wall Ball Nationals (Breaffy House Hotel, Castlebar)
The Clár 2018 can be found permanently at Competitions > Calender on www.gaahandball.ie
Tournament Application Form
Official applications from clubs to host a tournament must still be sought using the Official Tournament Request Form to ensure insurance cover for all players and officials in relation to an event. Please ensure tournaments are applied for asap to ensure the date required can be accommodated.