The application for the 20x20 Clubs Charter will be closing on October 20th,and we’re encouraging as many clubs to sign up to show their support for women & girls in the community to get involved in sport at all levels.
So far, Over 300 Clubs have signed the 20x20 Club Charter, 22 Sports, 32 Counties and 7 Countries. Sports clubs are the heartbeat of many of our communities. They make sport happen in towns and cities across the island of Ireland every day.
Your club has the opportunity to champion the 20×20 movement in your community. By becoming a 20×20 Member Club, you commit to providing equal opportunities to the women and girls in your area.
The 20x20 Club Charter is free of charge and once the application is submitted, 20x20 will send out a 20x20 flag to fly at community/club/events.
- The club benefits from the public support and positive PR associated with supporting a drive towards gender equality in sport.
- As a 20x20 Club Member, you will receive a 20x20 Club Member Flag which can be displayed at your club house/ training facility/events.
- You will receive a 20x20 Member Club Charter to display in your club house/ training facility.
- The right to display ‘Member of 20x20’ logo on website, social media channels and communications. Strengthened public perception of the importance of women and girls in sport in your club and locality, along with its contribution in terms of the economy and generating social capital.
- Clubs can sign up here:https://20x20.ie/clubs-charter/
- They can email their charter to: email@example.com or via post:
Along Came A Spider, 20 Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin 2, D02 NA47
Many thanks for your continued support.
Federation of Irish Sport.