Tickets have just gone on sale for the 2018 O'Neills All-Ireland Singles Finals Festival Weekend which takes place from the 17th – 19th March in Kingscourt HC, Cavan.
Following on from the record breaking success of the singles finals festival weekend last year, this weekend promises to provide just as much entertainment. The opening games this year will be the Ladies and Boys Minor games, followed by the sure to be sell – out Ladies and Men’s Senior Finals.
Schedules are soon to be released on GAA Handball’s website.
As the demand is so high, patrons are advised to secure their tickets early so as not to be disappointed. Ticket details for the weekend are below and people are asked to read the points of note when booking tickets.
All players competing in finals will get a free pass to all three days of action except for the Minor and Senior Finals. This will be a TICKET ONLY EVENT as it is the showpiece occasion of the weekend on Saturday evening.
All tickets purchased on GAA Handball’s online shop will be available for collection only.
Full Weekend Pass (includes senior final tickets):
Adult €35.00 Juvenile / OAP €20.00
Senior All-Ireland Ticket Only
Adult €20.00 Juvenile / OAP €10.00
Saturday / Sunday / Monday One Day Pass
Adult €10.00 Juvenile / OAP €5.00
** Please note that a Saturday Pass DOES NOT gain admission to the Senior Ladies or Men’s Finals
All tickets can be purchased online from the GAA Handball Shop by clicking the button;
For all queries, please contact Brigid in the GAA Handball Office on 01-819 2385. Only tickets that have been paid for in full will be guaranteed.
Tickets will be available for purchase on the door at the weekend, however, it will be on first come first served basis.
If the Open Finals sell out there will be free access to a big screen in Court 2 for anyone who wishes to watch the game.
- All Players will receive a pass to all weekend games except Senior Finals. Players will also receive an additional coach/mentor pass for the day of their final only, this also excludes Senior Finals.
- Students must purchase full price tickets. Students may avail of a Student Discount Refund on Open Final tickets and Weekend Passes only. Refunds can be claimed at the venue on presentation of valid Student ID.
- Weekend Referees get a pass to all games.
- Purchase of a spectator day pass guarantees admission to the Complex for that full day (except for Senior Finals) it does not guarantee you a seat in a particular court.
- Court seats in each court will be strictly on a first come first served basis.
- Only Senior tickets & Weekend Passes guarantee a seat at the Senior Finals.